[darcs-users] Re: cache-name-proposal (was surely_slurp_Current)

Michael Conrad conradme at email.uc.edu
Sun Jan 23 21:06:41 UTC 2005

Thomas Schwinge wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 23, 2005 at 03:12:05PM +0100, Thomas Zander wrote:
> > the word pristine is a relatively uncommon word for non native english
> > speakers (like me).
>
> But it certainly doesn't hurt to look it up once (like I did), I'd say.
>
> 'pristine' is the most accurate description I can imagine right now.

How about 'Latest Copy' or 'Latest Version'?  It seems like people use that
phrase all the time: "Grab the latest version from my repo", "Try the latest
version".

That /is/ a slightly different concept than "the latest version that I have
in this branch of a repo", but I think it would be obvious, in the context
of working on the repo.

Or, how about "Latest recording" ? (or "last-recorded?")

-Mike