[darcs-users] Re: cache-name-proposal

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at pps.jussieu.fr
Mon Jan 24 22:25:39 UTC 2005

Just to make sure there's no mis-understanding, you accept that

  (1) --foo-current-cache becomes --foo-pristine;

You haven't expressed an opinion on

  (2) _darcs/current.none becomes _darcs/pristine.none;

There is no decision yet on

  (3) _darcs/current/ becomes _darcs/pristine/

My gut feeling is that (2) and (3) should either both be done, or
neither should.  I also think that (2) and (3) are a *bad* idea
(gratuitiously breaking compatibility without gaining anything), but
if you still want them, I'll write the code.

                                        Juliusz