[darcs-users] Re: [1.0.1] darcs dist and tar

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at pps.jussieu.fr
Fri Jan 28 19:20:31 UTC 2005

>> Hmm...  Darcs export?  Or do you have any better suggestions?

> darcs list?  darcs manifest?  darcs controlled?

Hold on...  I think there's a misunderstanding.

I'm speaking of creating the directory that darcs would create when
doing darcs dist just before running the predist hook and tar.  In
other words, creating a pristine tree.

This can currently be done by hand by doing

  cp -r _darcs/current ../foo

You're speaking of listing the managed files, which can be done by
with

  find _darcs/current | sed 's|^_darcs/current/|//'

I'm glad to add either command (or even both), just let me know which
is useful.

                                        Juliusz