[darcs-users] Linux in darcs: Repository not updated?

Jan-Benedict Glaw jbglaw at lug-owl.de
Fri Jan 28 19:11:42 UTC 2005

Hi all!

When I had my first contact with darcs some days ago, I got the linux
repository to play with it a bit. <http://www.darcs.net/linux.html>
states that this repo should be updated once a day, but up to now, there
wasn't a single patch to pull. Just to note it: this wasn't a --partial
get, but a "normal" one...

Any hints?

MfG, JBG

--
Jan-Benedict Glaw       jbglaw at lug-owl.de    . +49-172-7608481             _ O _
"Eine Freie Meinung in  einem Freien Kopf    | Gegen Zensur | Gegen Krieg  _ _ O