[darcs-users] Linux in darcs: Repository not updated?

Lele Gaifax lele at nautilus.homeip.net
Sat Jan 29 22:56:50 UTC 2005

    David> I tried switching to Lele's tailor.py script, but that also
    David> assumes that the date increases monotonically.

Wasn't there an bk-svn bridge too? That surely should be easier to
track.

    David> It seems that the only way to get information out of bkcvs
    David> reliably is to write a custom tool.

I could well imagine writing another backend for tailor that keeps its
own cache of what's already migrated, without resorting to
chronological order of patches.

    David> I've been meaning to ask for help here on darcs-users, if
    David> there's anyone experienced with CVS who'd be able to work
    David> on this.

If I may be of any help, do not hesitate to ask :)

ciao, lele.
--
nickname: Lele Gaifax	| Quando vivrò di quello che ho pensato ieri
real: Emanuele Gaifas	| comincerò ad aver paura di chi mi copia.