[darcs-users] darcsweb - A gitweb-alike web interface for darcs

VMiklos mamajom at axelero.hu
Fri Jul 1 08:26:23 UTC 2005

Alberto Bertogli wrote:
> I just wanted to let you know that I have written a web interface for
> darcs, inspired heavily in gitweb.
>
> It's written in python and you can find a darcs repository for it here:
> http://users.auriga.wearlab.de/~alb/repos/darcsweb/
>
> A friend is using it to publish some of his repos, so you can see how it
> looks at http://gazer.com.ar/darcsweb/darcsweb.cgi
>

> The code is neither nice or efficient, but (I hope) it does the trick. It
> calls darcs with xml output to get most of the data.
>
> It support browsing records and their diffs, extracting diffs against the
> current head, browsing the current tree, and provides an RSS feed. It
> doesn't support annotate yet.
>
> If you try it, or have any question/suggestion/comment, please let me
> know. I hope you find it useful =)

great!

just two small suggestion:

1) on the main page, there could be a link for tree, too
currently you have to go to summary for example and there select tree

2) on a headblob page, if you click on the tree link, the f= parameter
missing, so that you will see the global log of the repo instead of the
file's log. imho this is a bug :)

udv / greetings,
VMiklos

--