[darcs-users] darcsweb - A gitweb-alike web interface for darcs

VMiklos mamajom at axelero.hu
Sat Jul 2 13:23:33 UTC 2005

Alberto Bertogli wrote:
>>1) on the main page, there could be a link for tree, too
>>currently you have to go to summary for example and there select tree
> I like this one =) Done, it's in the current repo.

thanks :)

>>2) on a headblob page, if you click on the tree link, the f= parameter
>>missing, so that you will see the global log of the repo instead of the
>>file's log. imho this is a bug :)
>
> I'm not sure if I understand this one correctly. When you look at the
> headblob, you also have links to every component of the path so you can
> you always have a link to '/' in the navigation bar, with the "tree" link,
> so I thought it'd just cause more pain.
>
> So no matter where you are browsing, you always have a link to each path
> component and one to /.
>
> Could you explain it a little more?

for example here:
http://gazer.com.ar/darcsweb/darcsweb.cgi?r=oregano-stable;a=headblob;f=/src/clipboard.c

the log points to
http://gazer.com.ar/darcsweb/darcsweb.cgi?r=oregano-stable;a=log
instead of
http://gazer.com.ar/darcsweb/darcsweb.cgi?r=oregano-stable;a=log;f=/src/clipboard.c

so that you would be able to see an output similar to
darcs changes src/clipboard.c

btw i thought this works, just the link ponts to wrong place, now i
tried again, and it seems that this "changes to a file"-feature should
have to be implementet first, as the 'f' parameter is not parsed currently

udv / greetings,
VMiklos

--
Developer of Frugalware Linux, to make things frugal - http://frugalware.org