[darcs-users] ticket/tracking system & darcs

Andrew Cowie andrew at operationaldynamics.com
Mon Jul 4 13:11:42 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-04-07 at 12:57 +0200, Gour wrote:

> Trac looks nice...

I brought up a Trac instance for a project (in Darcs) I'm working on. It
was (more or less) lightweight to install (I *highly* recommend dropping
ModPython in if you're not already using it) and configuration was
relatively straight forward (try and resist the temptation to configure
one rewrite rule for all projects. I pulled it off, but it's tricky).
Even with ModPython, though, it's still rather pudgy.

As for Darcs integration, for a while I tried manually importing, and
then tailor.py importing, changes from darcs into svn. Neither was
terribly agreeable. I've more or less given up on that for the moment.

The CGI program that someone posted a few days ago looked really rather
nice as an out-of-band replacement should you really need such a viewer.
[The fact that you can just browse a darcs repository live online care
of ModIndex and friends is more than good enough for our needs]

AfC
Sydney

--
Andrew Frederick Cowie

Technology strategy, managing change, establishing procedures,
and executing successful upgrades to mission critical business
infrastructure.

http://www.operationaldynamics.com/

Sydney   New York   Toronto   London