[darcs-users] ticket/tracking system & darcs

Gour list at atmarama.org
Tue Jul 5 04:52:26 UTC 2005

Philipp Kern (pkern at debian.org) wrote:

Hi Philipp!

> >As for Darcs integration, for a while I tried manually importing, and
> >then tailor.py importing, changes from darcs into svn. Neither was
> >terribly agreeable. I've more or less given up on that for the moment.
>
> I use the following cron'ed script successfully with Trac:

[...]

Thank you very much for your reply.

Bases on your post, there is a sort of optimism that darcs & Trac is a
workable solution :-)

Since I'm sure there are other users who would like to pursue the same
route, what do you think of adding this info to the darcs' wiki?

(at the moment, I don't have time to try it out, but surely, will try
and your message is archived :-)

Sincerely,
Gour

--