[darcs-users] EclipseDarcs 0.1.0 released

Andrew Cowie andrew at operationaldynamics.com
Wed Jul 6 02:20:12 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-05-07 at 09:34 +0000, Nimrod A. Abing wrote:
> Eclipse ... 3.1.x seems to be
> only fixing bugs as well as adding features that I neither need nor
> use.

Well, actually, it's a hell of a lot faster - there are quite a number
of performance improvements, especially as relate Eclipse talking to SWT
talking to a native widget kit. Also interesting:
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/R-3.1-200506271435/performance/performance.php

Given you're on dialup I'm sure you'll want to wait for a point release,
but I've already been quite impressed with the improvement over 3.0.1.

AfC
Sydney

--
Andrew Frederick Cowie

Technology strategy, managing change, establishing procedures,
and executing successful upgrades to mission critical business
infrastructure.

http://www.operationaldynamics.com/

Sydney   New York   Toronto   London