[darcs-users] EclipseDarcs 0.1.0 released

Radosław Grzanka radoslawg at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 08:36:18 UTC 2005

Hello,

>Incidentally, I managed to try eclipsedarcs last night on 3.0.x. The
>plugin is using the new packaging system (with directory inside jars)
>so I unzipped those jars into the plugins and features directory. Ran
>Eclipse, the plugin is detected but it gives me an error message when
>I try to create a new shared project. Ditto for just setting
>preferences. It tells me to look in the log file for the error but I
>can't find the log file.

Log file is located in your workbench/.metadata folder (.log file).

As for Eclipse 3.0.x version, I do not follow Eclipse development as
tightly as Leif but I think we are using new API for (i.e.) Message
Boundling (I may be wrong but proposal for that API is from February
2005 so...) .

This alone is too much work to keep up two branches synchronised (at
least for two developers).

Cheers,
  Radek.

--