[darcs-users] Patches dependency discovery

Radosław Grzanka radoslawg at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 09:40:05 UTC 2005

Hello,
  I was wondering is there any way to discover patches dependency
through pull action (with --dry-run switch preferably).

  What I am trying to do is described here:
http://eclipsedarcs.org/doku.php?id=record_pulling_pushing_proposal .

  Basicly in EclipseDarcs I would like to present user tree with
patches dependency which would allow "cherry-picking". Unfortunatly
none of my tests with 'darcs --dry-run -v -s' etc. didn't bring me
information that would be needed for that implementation. Hence my
question: Is this possible?
  The soultion (if one exists) shouldn't be much time consuming (in
terms of darcs).
  Same problems would occur with push and record actions.

Thanks for any help && Cheers
Radek.

--
Galiera: http://zdjecia.zuzia.homelinux.net/