[darcs-users] Trouble after cvs2darcs

Jean-Louis Leroy jll at soundobjectlogic.com
Mon Jul 11 21:22:03 UTC 2005

>> [jll at toots jll]$ cd mash
>> [jll at toots mash]$ darcs check
>> Error! Duplicate patch name:
>> Thu Jul  3 19:25:09 CEST 2003  jacques
>>   * MASH 2.1
>
> This means that two patches with the same name were committed at the
> very same tim (up to the second) by a single person.

Thanks Juliusz.

Interesting that the behavior seems to differ depending on the
transport layer. And, in the case where `darcs get` works, apart for
the annoying report from `darcs check`, is anything broken? Can I go
forward and use the repository?

Is there a way I can fix this? E.g. I guess I could hack the CVS
repository and import again. Is there a way of fixing the Darcs
repository directly?
--
Jean-Louis Leroy
Sound Object Logic