[darcs-users] Where Arch is going

John Goerzen jgoerzen at complete.org
Wed Jun 1 13:59:35 UTC 2005

Seen on debian-devel...

I wonder if it will ever be possible to achieve a greater unity between
Arch and darcs?  Perhaps an Arch backend for darcs is possible?

Incidentally, if they solve this, and also the UI issues, this could be
a better-darcs-than-darcs since it wouldn't have all the annoying
conflict issues.

But that may be a big If.

----- Forwarded message from Robert Collins <robertc at robertcollins.net> -----