[darcs-users] Re: Where Arch is going

John Goerzen jgoerzen at complete.org
Wed Jun 1 19:19:34 UTC 2005

On Wed, Jun 01, 2005 at 08:53:58PM +0200, Karel Gardas wrote:
> On Wed, 1 Jun 2005, John Goerzen wrote:
> >Let's say that bazaar-ng is successful and implements all that is good
> >about darcs.
>
> Please also think about where will be darcs in this time when bazaar-ng
> impoements current functionality. It seems darcs development is quite
> alive...

If you hadn't snipped the rest of my message, you would have seen that
was a question I had put on the table.  They are estimating availability
in baz in 3 months and I think bazaar-ng has it now.

Where is darcs going?  I don't know.  That's why I asked.  I hope it
will have do great things and continue to be a VC innovator.  But that's
not a guaranteed thing, of course.