[darcs-users] Spurious conflict

Erik Schnetter schnetter at aei.mpg.de
Mon Jun 6 16:57:55 UTC 2005

I have pulled a patch from another repository which resulted in 192
spurious conflicts (i.e., changes where I did not see any).  Reverting
the tree removed all conflicts.  When I now try to push to the master
repository of my repository, I receive

darcs push [...]
darcs failed:  Refusing to apply patches leading to conflicts.

When I want to record my "conflict resolution" (i.e., doing nothing), I
receive

darcs record
No changes!

What can I do to resolve these conflicts that are not?

-erik

--
Erik Schnetter <schnetter at aei.mpg.de>   http://www.aei.mpg.de/~eschnett/