[darcs-users] how to redistribute darcs+Eclipse

Leif Frenzel himself at leiffrenzel.de
Mon Jun 6 22:11:16 UTC 2005

Zooko,

> By the way, if anyone has successfully built and installed the eclipsedarcs
> plugin and gotten it, Eclipse, and darcs all running together, I would
> appreciate some advice on how to accomplish the same here.
Thanks for the interest. At the moment, there is only a development
snapshot; we are currently working to get a fairly usable version
together. Things have slowed down recently because we moved to the sf
site and I was on a two-week vacation trip. But we will definitely
continue and let the list know as soon as a version is available with
which you can play around.

Ciao,
Leif