[darcs-users] Anything similar to CVS module file's "&" inclusion

Scott Michel scottm at rush.aero.org
Tue Jun 7 01:02:29 UTC 2005

I'm converting over my CVS repo(s) to use darcs. What I had done in CVS
is broken up my source code, so that the "core" code would be pulled in
by the additional modules. Each module is separate from the others. The
simplified example:

src-core	-d src src-core
jni-src		-d jni &src-core jni-src
py-src		-d python &src-core py-src

The "&src-core" instructs CVS to pull the src-core module, which ends up
creating a jni/src subdirectory with all of src-core's files underneath it.

Any suggestions on how to emulate this functionality in darcs?