[darcs-users] how to redistribute darcs+Eclipse

zooko at zooko.com zooko at zooko.com
Wed Jun 8 17:19:47 UTC 2005

 Leif Frenzel wrote:

> Thanks for the interest. At the moment, there is only a development
> snapshot; we are currently working to get a fairly usable version
> together. Things have slowed down recently because we moved to the sf
> site and I was on a two-week vacation trip. But we will definitely
> continue and let the list know as soon as a version is available with
> which you can play around.

Well, it's official: my boss says he'll consider adopting darcs for our
development team if I first give the darcs-eclipse plugin a spin and report
that it is reasonably mature.

So, I immediately reported that it is definitely not mature, but that I would
let him know when it became usable.  :-)

I'm happy to try out unstable versions.  I won't recommend unstable versions
to my boss as "reasonably mature", but I could thus contribute to their
development.

Regards,

Zooko