[darcs-users] how to redistribute darcs+Eclipse

Leif Frenzel himself at leiffrenzel.de
Wed Jun 15 20:47:16 UTC 2005

Hi Zooko,

> A-ha!  I found the "how to install darcs-eclipse-plugin" web page.
 >Now you can't stop me from trying out your unstable version.
There is no secret about what we're doing there, of course. The project
is at http://eclipsedarcs.org or http://eclipsedarcs.sf.net, and we're
still putting a first presentable version together. We are pretty near
it now, and surely I'll let the list know when 0.1 is there :-)

For the entirely impatient:

There is a repository at http://eclipsedarcs.sf.net/repo and there is
also a mailing list, accessible from ttp://sf.net/projects/eclipsedarcs,
where you can read what exactly is happening at the moment.

 > The first thing I notice is that I was trying to use Eclipse 3.0.
Now >upgrading to 3.1rc2.
Yes, we are targeting Eclipse 3.1, which will be finalized in about two
weeks. You probably have to use at least Eclipse 3.1 in order to use the
plugin.

Ciao,
Leif