[darcs-users] GNU Emacs frontend: which one ?

Jonathan rise at knavery.net
Sun Jun 26 05:18:27 UTC 2005

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 Juliusz Chroboczek wrote:

>> I suspect that your pristine tree might not be up-to-date.  Try
>> running ``rm -r _darcs/current/*; darcs revert -a''.

> Sorry, that should read ``darcs repair''.

No problem - I long ago got in the habit of reading the full thread
before trying something - and thanks for the suggestion.
Unfortunately it doesn't seem to have helped, though as a further data
point the slowdown only occurs for files which have unrecorded changes
or whose mtimes have changed (verified with touch(1)).

Sorry about the slow reply, work intervened.

--
Jonathan Conway                                                rise at knavery.net