[darcs-users] Re: first impressions on a 'darcs send' to a special email address workflow

Mark Stosberg mark at summersault.com
Sun Mar 6 16:32:54 UTC 2005

On 2005-03-05, David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org> wrote:

> The problem would be figuring out to whome we want to send the result.
> Currently we parse the patch bundle to get this, and if it's not an email,
> we can't do that.

If I have a repo email defined, (or perhaps even one of the environment
variables for email?), then it could be used as part of invoking 'apply'
on the remote side.

That's my naive answer anyway. :) I imagine it might be impractical
because it might break the protocol for darcs communication.

    Mark

--
http://mark.stosberg.com/