[darcs-users] Re: darcs - the CVS replacement for our company?

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Mon Mar 7 13:11:24 UTC 2005

On Mon, Mar 07, 2005 at 09:07:05AM +0000, Catalin Marinas wrote:
> David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org> wrote:
> > You can work around this by doing a get and a pull to reorder the patches
> > on your own.
>
> OK, this should work. The merging would always be done on top of the
> main repository.
>
> Another option would be a comination of unrecord-pull-rerecord
> commands (well, rerecord not available yet) on the local repository.

I guess you weren't around when amend-record was called rerecord? :)

You could also use amend-record, which would have a similar effect, except
that you'd have to make some change to your local patch.  But if there's
just a single change that hasn't been accepted upstream, you might want to
be amend-recording it anyways, from time to time.
http://www.darcs.net