[darcs-users] now is the time for a darcs repository of Linux

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Wed Mar 9 17:13:24 UTC 2005

On Wed, Mar 09, 2005 at 9:18:22AM EST, Zooko O'Whielacronx wrote:
> Are you guys following the new experiment of "actually stable" stable
> Linux kernels?

I was most entertained by the subject of this email! I've been working on
fixing up the conversion scripts, and this morning the conversion had
gotten up to February 2005.  So when I saw this email, I checked, and saw
that the conversion had completed at 10:15AM EST.  :) So it seems you were
off by almost an hour! :)))

I still need to check that the conversion didn't have any errors, so it may
be that this copy of the repo won't be made public.  But it's ironic (or
something like that) that the four day conversion finished within an hour
of the time that you announced that "now is the time for a darcs repository
of Linux".

> Too bad the darcs Linux repository is broken at this moment in history!

Hopefully soon it will be fixed...
--
David Roundy