[darcs-users] Change message to ask for "author id" instead of "email"

Kannan Goundan cakoose at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 18:33:04 UTC 2005

The first time you record to a repo, Darcs asks for a name to use for
the patch author.  The question it poses is:

  "What is your email address?"

I usually end up typing my email address instead of the more common
"Name <email>" string.  Yes, that's a stupid thing to do considering
the fact that the help message provides a proper example.  Then
again, GPG composes an ID by asking you multiple questions so I
suppose I might have gotten used to that.

Would anyone mind if the question was reworded:

  "What is your author id?"

- Kannan