[darcs-users] Warning before adding huge file?

Dustin Sallings dustin at spy.net
Sun Mar 13 21:52:36 UTC 2005

On Mar 13, 2005, at 0:06, Sean Perry wrote:

> I am a little curious. Why are you trying to store images in the
> revision system?

	Ideally, we shouldn't be worried about what program we use to create
stuff or what it looks like on the screen.  I can spend just as much
time working in vi or gimp, or Final Cut or whatever.  I just want
project revisions.

	Now, merging can kind of suck in the products of some of these apps
since we typically have an easier time making tools to understand the
things we make with vi than the things we make in gimp, but
fundamentally, it's the same thing from my perspective.

--
SPY                      My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <dustin at spy.net>