[darcs-users] idea: darcs record multi-patch mode

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Mon Mar 14 13:48:22 UTC 2005

On Sun, Mar 13, 2005 at 12:29:11PM +0100, Tomasz Zielonka wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 12, 2005 at 03:24:59PM +0000, Jamie Webb wrote:
> > Darcs seems to be seeing a fairly healthy uptake these days, so I'm
> > sure it won't be too long before someone starts work on a GUI, where
> > this stuff might feel more at home.
>
> BTW, does anybody work on the GUI at this moment? I might be interested
> to work on this in the near future.

No, there's noone working on the GUI.  I've occassionally fixed it up just
a tad, but there are still serious issues with the display of patches and
window sizing.

Related to the GUI interface, I'd love to see a good ncurses interface.
The current interface is nice, but being able to scroll through the changes
selecting the ones you want would be idea.  But this would almost certainly
be more work, unless perhaps we had someone who already was familiar with
ncurses.
--
David Roundy
http://www.darcs.net