[darcs-users] Re: idea: darcs record multi-patch mode

Tuomo Valkonen tuomov at iki.fi
Mon Mar 14 14:09:10 UTC 2005

On 2005-03-14, David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org> wrote:
> Related to the GUI interface, I'd love to see a good ncurses interface.
> The current interface is nice, but being able to scroll through the changes
> selecting the ones you want would be idea.  But this would almost certainly
> be more work, unless perhaps we had someone who already was familiar with
> ncurses.

I'd very much prefer an ncurses interface over a WIMP GUI as well. I
infact do also have some experience in writing ncurses apps in Haskell
no less (and infact Riot <http://iki.fi/tuomov/riot/> might be a good
start for this kind of tool depending on the features and type of UI
wanted), but I can't promise to sign up for this task at this point of
time.

--
Tuomo