[darcs-users] darcs pushes whole repo - problem

Gour darcs_users at atmarama.org
Thu Mar 17 19:16:29 UTC 2005

David Roundy (droundy at abridgegame.org) wrote:

> I suspect that may be helpful, since it may be that there is corruption in
> the working repo.

Today I again experience strange behaviour. After comittin several
changes, now push/pulll to/from working-dir-repo/main-repo gives the
same error:

[...D'
Shall I push this patch? (1/6) [ynWvxqadjk], or ? for help: a
darcs: ./jyotish/jyotish/htdig: createDirectory: does not exist (No such
file or directory)

Should I upload working-dir repo for inspection, i.e. is it enough?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Registered Linux User	| #278493