[darcs-users] Re: argh. please change the name "unpull"

Mark Stosberg mark at summersault.com
Thu Mar 17 21:51:25 UTC 2005

On Thu, Mar 17, 2005 at 10:00:51PM +0100, Tomasz Zielonka wrote:
> How about 'unrecord --revert' ?

No. This is a double negative and is confusing.

It sounds like you might be 'reverting an unrecord'.

It also be nice not to have to explain "sometimes 'unrecord' alters your
working directory and sometimes it doesn't".


More information about the darcs-users mailing list