[darcs-users] Re: argh. please change the name "unpull"

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Fri Mar 18 08:28:23 UTC 2005

On Friday 18 March 2005 00:14, Yuval Kogman wrote:
> I vote for 'forget' because it illustrates the lossyness of the
> process. Once this repo forgets it, darcs can't help you find it,
> unless you pull it in from somewhere.

Also this suggestion forgets that the naming should first and foremost be
chosen on what the user would pick from the lineup of commands if already
has a faint idea of what to do.
In the list of commands that Darcs knows 'forget' is not something I believe
has a high recognition value.
Sounds more like an alias to 'darcs remove'.

--
Thomas Zander