[darcs-users] darcs pushes whole repo - problem

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Sat Mar 19 14:33:49 UTC 2005

On Thu, Mar 17, 2005 at 08:16:29PM +0100, Gour wrote:
> David Roundy (droundy at abridgegame.org) wrote:
>
> > I suspect that may be helpful, since it may be that there is corruption in
> > the working repo.
>
> Today I again experience strange behaviour. After comittin several
> changes, now push/pulll to/from working-dir-repo/main-repo gives the
> same error:
>
> [...D'
> Shall I push this patch? (1/6) [ynWvxqadjk], or ? for help: a
> darcs: ./jyotish/jyotish/htdig: createDirectory: does not exist (No such
> file or directory)

I'm not able to reproduce this.  Could it be that there are unrecorded
changes in either of the repositories (darcs whatsnew), or that darcs check
fails on either of them?

And I may not be able to get back to you on this, as I'll be at a
conference for the next week, and won't be reading my darcs email.
--
David Roundy
http://www.darcs.net