[darcs-users] should 'changes' be renamed 'log'? (was: Re:SchwernLikesDarcs SchwernHatesDarcs)

Dustin Sallings dustin at spy.net
Sun Mar 20 20:42:53 UTC 2005

On Mar 20, 2005, at 11:46, Michael Conrad wrote:

> Having said that, I do agree that people might not immediately
> associate
> "list of changes between revisions" with "changelog".  I wouldn't
> object to
> renaming 'changes' to 'changelog', or maybe just changing the brief
> description to "Gives a changelog for the repo in a human-readable
> format".

	Changelog is an interesting suggestion.  tla's changes is local
changes against recorded patches, which makes sense.  changelog, I
believe, more clearly communicates that it will grab the history of
changes to the project.

--
SPY                      My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <dustin at spy.net>