[darcs-users] darcs annotate format obscures the code

Michael G Schwern schwern at pobox.com
Sun Mar 20 21:50:40 UTC 2005

On Sun, Mar 20, 2005 at 12:11:49PM +0000, Ralph Corderoy wrote:
> > Just '452g'
>
> No, that goes to physical line 452 which you've pointed out doesn't
> work.  But you've also said that all and only source lines start with a
> space so my suggestion goes to the 452nd line starting with a space.

Ahh.  Unfortunately change log entries also start with a space. :(

# Following line added by [Re-organized the depend and automake.in-related targe
ts.
# simons at cryp.to**Wed May 28 01:21:12 CEST 2003
 In the old version, it could happen that $GHCFLAGS wasn't passed to
 the dependency generation cammend, resulting in te build failing. This
 re-organization will make sure autoconf.mk is built and included
 before we re-build the dependencies.
]
 include autoconf.mk