[darcs-users] Re: argh. please change the name "unpull"

Peter Hercek peter at syncad.com
Mon Mar 21 09:09:41 UTC 2005

Jean Jordaan wrote:
>> And 'unrecord' is a word? How do you 'unrecord' something?
> I'm not mad about 'unrecord' either. By analog to 'amend-record',
> perhaps 'undo-record' would be better.

I do not agree with renaming unpull. But if it would happen
  it should not use undo-record. Most darcs commands do not
  separate words with dash if they are composed from more words.
  undorecord would be more appropriate.

ammed-record is an unfortunate exception.


More information about the darcs-users mailing list