[darcs-users] Re: argh. please change the name "unpull" (And what color to paint the bike shed)

Tomasz Zielonka tomasz.zielonka at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 12:46:48 UTC 2005

On Sat, Mar 19, 2005 at 05:01:20AM +0100, Tommy Pettersson wrote:
> Yes, the bike shed...
>
> The best thing would of course be if we had hard figures from
> new-user studies.  Then we could draw objective conclusions.

BTW, we could design a survey to get these hard figures. I can easily
implement it using the stuff I created for the GHC Survey
(http://www.haskell.org/ghc/survey/start.cgi).

The most difficult tasks would be to think about good questions and to
analyze the results. I think it would be good to not only ask about
understanding, but test it, like in a school math test :-)

Best regards
Tomasz