[darcs-users] SCM Carnival

Michael G Schwern schwern at pobox.com
Mon Mar 21 21:29:50 UTC 2005

On Mon, Mar 21, 2005 at 01:37:30PM -0500, Deliverable Mail wrote:
> Greetings -- I'm interested in darcs, but I've been using bk and
> trying out arch at the same time (which led me to darcs).  So now I'm
> interested in SCM tracking -- the problem of using two or more SCMs to
> manage the same project.

If you haven't already, have a look at VCP (versioned copy) which SVK uses
to do 2-way mirroring with other repositories.
http://svk.elixus.org/?MirrorVCP
http://public.perforce.com/public/revml/index.html

vcp is a tool for copying revision controlled files between various SCM
repositories. For example, using vcp, it is possible to copy the contents of
a entire Perforce depot (or part of one) into a depot on a different Perforce
server or to copy the contents of a CVS repository into a Perforce server
(or vice-versa).

I don't think this is exactly what you were asking but I believe its
accomplishing the same task.