[darcs-users] Re: get and put should be 'get-repo' and 'put-repo'

Peter Hercek peter at syncad.com
Tue Mar 22 09:36:23 UTC 2005

I plan to do that if somebody else will not be quicker.
  I will not be quick since I need to learn Haskell first
  (I'm somewhere in the first quater of the manual).
  Fortunatelly, it is not too different from OCAML.

Another problem with the way how darcs prints help is that
  the the texts use explicit line breaking. It is a major
  pain if you want to reformat somethign to 80 characters
  width after modifying one line of the text.

Also I have noticed the flag --extended-help which seems
  either redudntant or wrong in its current form.