[darcs-users] Re: should 'changes' be renamed 'log'? (was: Re: SchwernLikesDarcs SchwernHatesDarcs)

Quag quaggy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 11:08:04 UTC 2005

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 21:26:47 +0000 (UTC), Mark Stosberg
<mark at summersault.com> wrote:
> One idea: "hints". This would be a hidden feature that would give
> a helpful suggestion if you tried 'commit' or 'log':

A great idea! When will they be implemented? :)

Of course I can picture the emails now... "Since you already have
darcs commit popping up the warning, why can't it just do what I meant
for me?"

Is it time to build a self justifying interface? :)

Jonathan.