[darcs-users] Re: identical change conflict?

Tommy Pettersson ptp at lysator.liu.se
Tue Mar 22 20:54:15 UTC 2005

On Tue, Mar 22, 2005 at 12:42:33PM -0500, Deliverable Mail wrote:
> Haskell and darcs beginner?  I.e., I need a way to pull the snapshot
> of the elderly "smart-resolving" darcs, and know where the relevant
> code is.  Um, I guess have to go to the devel list for the latter...

I did a quick search through the 'darcs changes' output
and found:

 Sat Oct  9 13:51:31 CEST 2004  David Roundy <droundy at abridgegame.org>
   * always mark conflicts, even if there's an obvious solution.

I can't say for sure this is _the_ patch, but it's a
starting point.  You can do

  darcs get --to-patch 'always mark conflicts'

and try that version out, then unpull the 'always mark
conflicts' patch and try again to see if it's the right one.