[darcs-users] Adding triggers to calculate activity statistics

Mariusz Gniazdowski refuse at wp.pl
Wed Mar 23 00:13:47 UTC 2005

Hi.
Did anyone tryied to add trigger to 'darcs record' that would examine patches (their size etc) and store obtained information into database so that external tool can draw some charts, calculate percentage activity statistics like on sf.net ?

Any tips how to do it? Some finished scripts maybe :)

It would be extra cool to calculate 'energy expense' of developer. (my english is poor so following description may be unclear): scientists tryied to found formulas that describe how complicated is the code, how much work it needed to be created, etc. For example: the more variables and operators are used, the more attention is needed from developer.

I skip describing more details. There are many such formulas and few seemed to be interesting.

--
Regards
Mariusz Gniazdowski

Znasz przepis na udane święta? Zajrzyj na Wielkanoc.wp.pl
Kliknij i wygraj urządzenia kuchenne Moulinex
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=www.wielkanoc.wp.pl&sid=338