[darcs-users] testing patches that change the test pref

Phil Frost indigo at bitglue.com
Wed Mar 23 02:36:10 UTC 2005

I am wondering what darcs does when testing patches which change the test pref.
I have such a patch here, and it seems to be failing because it is using the
test command prior to applying the patch. If I run 'darcs check --test' in a
repo with the patch already applied it passes.

This in not the behaviour I'd expect, because it makes it impossible for many
patches that change the test framework to pass the tests. Is this a bug or a
feature?