[darcs-users] Quality Assurance Roadmap draft posted

Mark Stosberg mark at summersault.com
Thu Mar 24 04:30:44 UTC 2005

Hello,

I have posted an un-linked draft of a quality assurance roadmap for
review:

http://www.scannedinavian.org/DarcsWiki/QA_25Roadmap

Although I like the word "roadmap", it's honestly more of an
un-ordered TODO list of quality assurance related tasks for darcs that
I think are worthwhile and I'm personally interested in.

I'm interested to know what others view as priorities in this area, and
am also seeking other volunteers to help with tasks they are interested
in.

Generally these are not direct development tasks, and thus don't require
knowledge of Haskell.

Thanks,

    Mark
--