[darcs-users] Protect your VISA card

Karel Gardas kgardas at objectsecurity.com
Wed Mar 30 09:31:23 UTC 2005

Hello,

I hope nobody is going to protect his/her VISA card by using this service!
If you did, then I would rather recommend you to block your card at Visa.

FYI: This SPAM is using some nasty issues with URL showing in some
common web browsers and also if you try to track the net to the server,
you will find that it ends somewhere in China (thourgh China Telecom
routing) instead of in USA as one would expect from Visa USA.

Sorry for posting reply to such nasty SPAM, I really hope darcs users are
enough clever to know what's going on in this case, but for any case...

Cheers,
Karel

Karel Gardas                  kgardas at objectsecurity.com