[darcs-users] Announcing darcs 1.0.3rc1

Philipp Kern pkern at debian.org
Sun May 1 10:50:25 UTC 2005

On 26.04.2005, at 10:41, Tomasz Zielonka wrote:

> I am pleased to announce the availability of the first darcs 1.0.3
> release candidate.

Compiles fine under Mac OS X.4 Tiger (Darwin 8.0) with GHC 6.4,
however it should be documented that you need to ``sudo gcc_select
3.3'' to use GCC 3.3 instead of the default 4.0 which fails with the
current GHC on the link step (___DISCARD__).

Simple programs however compile also with GHC 6.4 and GCC 4.0, but I
still assume that this is a GHC problem.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern