[darcs-users] Automated regression testing with each push

Alec Berryman alec at thened.net
Mon May 2 14:56:04 UTC 2005

Jason Dagit on 2005-05-02 07:39:56 -0700:

> Thomas Zander <zander at kde.org> writes:
>
> > ps. Darcs.net shows the manual which explains how to set this up.
>
> I'd love to read documentation on this, but I've been unable to turn
> up any.  I've tried google, and searching the wiki as well as the
> table of contents for the manual.  If it's there, it's not obvious
> to me how to find it.

It's not particularly obvious, and Google and the wiki weren't
particularly helpful for me, but it takes less than a minute of
searching through the manual to find.

How to specify the command to run as a regression test script:

http://darcs.net/manual/node7.html#SECTION00762000000000000000