[darcs-users] RE: arch2darcs and missingh

Page, Bill Bill.Page at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Mon May 2 21:17:25 UTC 2005

John,

Ok that worked. I also needed to add the same line to
`MissingH/Email/Sendmail.hs'.

Now the build stops at:

Compiling MissingH.FiniteMap ( ./MissingH/FiniteMap.hs,
dist/build/./MissingH/FiniteMap.o )

./MissingH/FiniteMap.hs:95:0:
    Duplicate instance declarations:
      ./MissingH/FiniteMap.hs:95:0: instance (Show a, Show b) => Show
(FiniteMap a b)
      Imported from Data.FiniteMap: instance (Show k, Show e) => Show
(FiniteMap k e)

------

BTW, there are also numerous warnings about `FiniteMap' during
the build such as this one:

Compiling MissingH.Printf  ( ./MissingH/Printf.hs,
dist/build/./MissingH/Printf.o )

./MissingH/Printf.hs:102:0:
    Warning: Module `Data.FiniteMap' is deprecated: Please use Data.Map
instead.

./MissingH/Printf.hs:102:32:
    Warning: Deprecated use of type constructor or class `FiniteMap'
             (imported from Data.FiniteMap)
             Please use Data.Map instead.

-------

Bill Page.

On Monday, May 02, 2005 5:05 PM John Goerzen wrote:
>> Compiling MissingH.Cmd     ( ./MissingH/Cmd.hs,
dist/build/./MissingH/Cmd.o