[darcs-users] `darcs replace` behaving strangely - bug?

Albert Reiner areiner at tph.tuwien.ac.at
Mon May 9 13:45:10 UTC 2005

Hi,

I just did the following with darcs 1.0.2:

- `darcs revert`, meaning there are no unrecorded changes after that.

- $ darcs replace --token='[^<>]' \
    "enter equations for \uderaBax" \
    "enter equations for \uderEaBax" ar-soft-scoza.nw

- $ darcs replace derivaBax derivEaBax ar-soft-scoza.nw

- $ darcs replace derivaBaxFun derivEaBaxFun ar-soft-scoza.nw

Now `darcs whatsnew` gives me the following:

,----
| {
| hunk ./nw/ar-soft-scoza.nw 2468
| -<<enter equations for \uderaBax>>=
| +<<enter equations for \uderEaBax>>=
| hunk ./nw/ar-soft-scoza.nw 2500
| -<<enter equations for \uderaBax>>=
| +<<enter equations for \uderEaBax>>=
| hunk ./nw/ar-soft-scoza.nw 2609
| -<<enter equations for \uderaBax>>=
| +<<enter equations for \uderEaBax>>=
| hunk ./nw/ar-soft-scoza.nw 2789
| -<<enter equations for \uderaBax>>
| +<<enter equations for \uderEaBax>>
| replace ./nw/ar-soft-scoza.nw [A-Za-z_0-9] derivaBax derivEaBax
| replace ./nw/ar-soft-scoza.nw [A-Za-z_0-9] derivaBaxFun derivEaBaxFun
| }
`----

Shouldn't this just show three replace hunks instead?

Regards,

Albert.