[darcs-users] Fail: bug in darcs!

Frederik Eaton frederik at a5.repetae.net
Fri May 20 01:14:57 UTC 2005

Woo, that was a lot of replies. Well, I was just following directions.
Predictably, the bug is gone in the newer version.

Maybe reporting should be semi-automatic to save our time though.
Like, couldn't darcs (and other programs) save relevant invocation and
context information to a file in /tmp and say "There was a bug. Run
'darcs-report-bug /tmp/the-info' if you want to report it." And then
darcs-report-bug could check that the version isn't too old...

--
http://ofb.net/~frederik/