[darcs-users] Solaris x86

Karel Gardas kgardas at objectsecurity.com
Thu Nov 3 07:15:54 UTC 2005

Hello,

well, I've tried to find out any darcs for this platform and failed. Since
I needed mostly just `darcs whatsnew' functionality on this platform, I
decided to use statically linked darcs running using lxrun, but I would
not trust this combination for record/push. (IIRC it crashed on testing
sources using this commands, but I'm not sure now)

Generally the problem with Solaris/x86, is that ghc is not bootstraped on
this platform.

Cheers,
Karel